Friday, May 2, 2008

16 week checkup & baby belly!


Finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat with the doppler- nice and clear, in the 140's! We go on the 22nd for our "big" ultrasound, and hope to find out if it is a boy or girl.

The midwife this morning commented on the size of my uterus by asking if I had had an ultrasound yet to see if it was twins (we've already seen that there is only 1!) , and when she went to find the heartbeat, she couldn't find it on one side, and I told her when I look down from the top, I can see that the baby is curled up on the other side!

Here is a picture Amy took today- I am finally starting to look more pregnant than fat! I am happy to say I have only gained 7 pounds so far. When I was pg with Amy, I had gained almost twice that much by this point!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you look great!!! I bet you are so excited to have that baby tummy.