Sunday, August 24, 2008

8 weeks and counting...

It seems like the time is slipping by so fast! Baby is doing great, I see the midwife every 2 weeks now, and he is growing perfectly! He seems to have settled head down, and because I lost so much weight, I can easily make out which end is his head, and which end is a tangle of feet/knees/legs! He likes to keep his feet pressed into my right side.

Amy starts back to school on Sept 3rd- she is excited to be starting 5th grade! She especially loves Latin class, and seems to soak it up like a sponge!

Mark and Amy have been doing some projects and activities together: working on her chemistry set, building a solar car model, playing frisbee in the backyard, and playing with their new Jeep RC car.

We had our basement bulkhead replaced this past week- the old one was rusted pretty heavily, and the door was leaking, so decided to just replace the whole thing with a new set of precast concrete stairs and new door. It looks great, and I am looking forward to not running down to check the buckets every time it rains! I will post some pictures soon.

No comments: