Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Still here...

Just a quick update- we're all a bit under the weather, some kind of bug- Mark brought something home from work- he says everyone there has it, and it finally caught up with him, forcing him to take off a couple days and be layed up all last weekend. I started feeling yucky Sunday evening, was lais out the last couple days, and am starting to feel a tiny bit better this morning, but am still taking it easy. Mark seemed to have the flu, but I don't have the same symptoms- I think I just picked up a cold somewhere along the way. Amy has a sore throat, but it doesn't seem to have progressed past that, and I hope it doesn't!

Justin is doing fine- really cramped, I can tell, as his movements have slowed down a lot- mostly all squiring now, except when he doesn't like what side I am laying on, then he draws back both legs and lets them both kick out really hard up into my lungs. The cool thing is that I can feel and see him practice breathing! It is really east to figure out baby parts- and you can lay your hand over his back and feel the slow, rhythmic in and out of his chest when he does it. Completely different from hiccups.

The weather has turned cold! The last 2 mornings it was onlt 30 degrees when I got up! We have actually had to turn on the furnace and are eagerly awaiting our next gas bill (yeah, right!)

No comments: