Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still here having fun!

Amy's home from school today, we're supposed to get 4-6" before it changes over to sleet and ices everything over. We are going to get her room organized today- we had her closet redonne with the Elfa shelving on Friday.

On Sunday, Mark, Amy, Justin and I all went out to Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse to celebrate Mark's and my anniversary- I can't believe we have been married 12 years- the time sure does fly!

Yesterday I got to have fun at the dentist- I have one molar that has bothered me for a few years, and had it worked on several times, and finally went to an endodontist and did a root canal.

Still having fun testing diapers- one in particular has emerged as my favorite- the Drybees AIO Hybrid, though the velcro tends to detach from the laundry tabs in the wash. I also like the LoveyBums. I am trying 2 different ones- a cotton sherpa and an organic cotton fitted, and one of their wool jersey covers. www.loveybums.com

The great thing abot the trial program is I get to return the ones I don't like- for any reason, even though they are used. I only have to buy the ones I want.

No comments: