Friday, February 6, 2009

I have video!

OK, I figured out the other night that my camera takes little video clips- I wasn't going to post any, because I thought it would be weird to see the video but not have any sound. Well, today I clicked on one of the clips and it played the sound too! So here is my first video- It is at dinner the other night, Justin has started to grab at things on our plates, so we decided to let him suck on a piece of honeydew melon. He loved it, and cried when he started to drop it! Right now he is doing great on just breastmilk- we don't even need to supplement anymore (yeah!), but like I said, is really interested in what we are eating- I am trying to wait till 6 months to really give him any solids. Giving him a cup and bowl to play with just doesn't do it for him!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

that is cute. that boy wants some food!!! glad he is doing well on breastmilk. Jack loves his food now too.