Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just some odd rambling...




Ready to play! I couldn't resist- I almost bought the mathing baby bat and ball, but I figured he would just eat them! The weather has gotten hot! My clothes line is up, so now I can dry diapers out in the sunshine...but I need to set up another length- I think I will string it to a different tree so it is longer- it's not long enough for a full load of laundry. Justin loves to eat- and prefers to feed himself practically everything- here is spaghetti from the other night. He loves to go out in the grass- I think he thinks the grass is yummy, 'cause he keeps tearing upp handfulls and trying to eat that too. He loves itsy bitsy spider and pat a cake- He's started crawling about a week ago, and has decided it is funner to pull himself up- I set him on the rug in his room this morning, and went to put something away, when I came back, he was standing up next to the laundry basket looking quite pleased with himself!
Anyway, please forgive any typos- Justin was trying to help, and now he is yawning and ready for bed. See ya'all later!



No comments: