Monday, February 18, 2008

Exciting news!

We're expecting! Amy is tremendously excited that she will finally get to be a big sister- Mark and I have been trying to have anohter baby for 8 years. I have been through numerous fertility treatments, due to PCOS, and had surgery a few years ago to unblock my tubes. We were on the verge of starting in vitro, my first appointment was next week. Last Monday, I started having symptoms but decided it was all in my head (been there, done that before!) Since they had not gone away, and AF was a week overdue, I picked up some tests at Target on Saturday while I was there, and did one as soon as I got home- Goodness was I shocked to see the positive line show up thick and dark right away! I repeated the test Sunday morning just to be sure, and got the same result- I hope to get a drs confirmation this week- but it is pretty hard to dispute the symptoms I have along with 2 positive tests!

No comments: