Friday, February 29, 2008

First Baby Picture!


I went for my first ultrasound today! We got to see the baby, and the heart beating, good and strong! He/she measures by u/s at 6w3d, even though by my calculations I am 7w- they said it is not uncommon to be off a few days, because I might have ovulated a bit later than I thought, and also the u/s may not be in the exact right position, to see the whole length of the baby, and every baby is different. Anyway, here are the pictures, even though it is a bit fuzzy, the baby's bottom is near the point of the teardrop shape, with the head on the opposite end (of course!) The little blod kind of below the baby is the yolk sac. It was so amazing to see, and really made it "real"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Soooo happy for you Tanya!!
What an exciting time in your family.