Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sleepover!

Amy had her first sleepover last night, what an experience that was! Amy loved it of course, there were 13 girls including her, but 3 had to go home at bedtime, so 10 stayed over. It was pretty wild- they all stayed up late, had a good pillow fight, makeovers, and pretty much did what they want (within reason) I even discovered in the morning they had raided the fridge- but didn't touch the soda, but did drink every bottle of water I had! Go figure! I did come out and told them they had to be in bed by midnight, and they complied, though took awhile to get to sleep- a couple chose to go earlier, though. It was a learning experience for me, in that I learned that I probably don't want to ever have another one- at least not with that many girls!
I will post some pictures in a few days, as we are waiting for them to be picked up, and then we are headed to the airport for a funeral in Virginia.

No comments: