Monday, June 8, 2009

Amy's handywork

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted! I promised Amy I would post this video she made of the car she has constructed. Everything is going great here- She has finished 5th grade, and starts middle school in the fall! She is also going away to summer camp this summer- a whole week of horse riding lessons, and learning to take care of them- including mucking out the stalls! 2 weeks of VBS, a possible trip to Niagara Falls in August after Justin's passport gets here (we want to jump up to Canada, too) . I am also trying to throw in some swimming lessons (for Amy) and Justin is enjoying baby lap story time at the library every week. Some trips to the ice cream stand down the road, some bike riding, and a slip and slide pizza party should round out our plans! Justin is growing big- almost 19.5 pounds, and is very mobile, trying to walk!

No comments: